Friday, October 31, 2008

On the investigating I give my self a 2 because I don't think I did a good work on the searching on the internet. And on the design I give my self a 3 because I did not design my process journal and did not look like if I really tried on doing my work. On the plan I give my self a 5 because it was better than the other two grades that I gave my self and it is the only thing that I did correctly. Also because it helps me know what kind of font, and style that I want for my project. On the create section I give my self a 2 because I did not do all the work that was necessary for the project and the process journal. Also because it was a hard work for me and that it is hard work for me. I give my self a 0 on the evaluation because I did not get to finish it and that it was so hard for me to do.

No comments: